Psi Chi is the national honor society for students of psychological science. The purpose of this organization is to recognize outstanding students, encourage excellence in scholarship and to further the science of psychology.
How can I join?
Membership is available to students who:
- have declared a major in psychological science
- rank in the upper 35 percent of their class
- have a 3.0 average in all psychological science courses
- have completed a minimum of nine semester hours of psychological science credit
- have high standards of personal behavior
Dr. Keli Braitman, chair
Department of Psychological Science