William Jewell College is led by the president and vice presidents of the College, commonly referred to as the President’s Cabinet. Under direction of the president, the Cabinet leads and manages the day-to-day operations of Jewell and plans for its future. Cabinet members work closely with the Board of Trustees to establish strategic initiatives and goals consistent with the College’s mission and fulfillment of its strategic plan, which calls for the College to act intentionally to fulfill our promise to transform students and to achieve our mission.
Dr. Elizabeth MacLeod Walls
(816) 415-5026 | email@example.com
Bachelor of Arts degree from Hiram College; Doctorate from TCU (hired 2016)
Mr. Eric Blair
Vice President of Enrollment and Marketing
(816) 415-5217 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Arts degree from William Jewell College; Master's of Public Administration from Park University (hired 2019)
Dr. Anne C. Dema
Provost and Professor of Chemistry
(816) 415-7653 | email@example.com
Bachelor of Science degree from Pittsburg State University; Doctorate from Vanderbilt University (hired 1993)
Mr. Joseph Garcia
Vice President for Finance and Operations/Chief Financial Officer
(816) 415-7802 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Science degree from University of Arizona; Master of Business Administration degree from University of Central Oklahoma; Executive Master's in Leadership from Georgetown University (hired 2020)
Mr. Clark Morris
Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Executive and Artistic Director of the Harriman-Jewell Series
(816) 415-5997 | email@example.com
Bachelor of Arts degree from William Jewell College; Master of Business Administration degree from Mid-America Nazarene University; Graduate of the Executive Program for Non-Profit Leaders in the Arts at the Stanford Graduate School of Business (hired 1990)
Board of Trustees
- Gary V. Ainsworth, ’82, Lexington, Mass.
- Gary D. Barnes, ’75, Liberty
- Brian G. Carney, ’96, Bixby, Okla.
- M. Susan Chambers, ’90, Bella Vista, Ark.
- W. Russ Cline, Jr., ’71, Lee’s Summit
- William C. Gautreaux, ’85, Kansas City
- Robert B. Gengelbach, ’69, Dallas
- Jason L. Houseworth, ’96, Olathe, Kan.
- Steven M. Karbank, Kansas City
- Jason O. Klumb, ’90, Kansas City
- Aimée G. Larrabee, Kansas City
- Patrick J. McCown, Overland Park, Kan.
- David F. Oliver, Kansas City
- W. Keith Pence, Leawood, Kan.
- Sarah Fidler Rowland, Kansas City
- Margo A. Shepard, Kansas City
- Angela Andresen Smart, Fairway, Kan.
- Bradley N. Sprong, ’86, Overland Park, Kan.
- Dawn Akers Stout, ’93, Dallas
- Qiana F. Thomason, Overland Park, Kan.
- Todd E. White, ’85, Kansas City, Mo.
- Richard M. Wright, Jr., ’78, Mission Hills, Kan.
- Craig C. Zahnd, ’89, Overland Park, Kan.
- Jonathan M. Kemper, Kansas City
- Helmar E. Nielsen, ’58, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- William D. Snyder, ’62, Manhattan, Kan.
- Julius J. Anderson, Jr., ’71, Naples, Fla.
- Robert A. Bernstein, Kansas City, Mo.
- David D. Burhans, ’61, Richmond, Va.
- Edward D. Douglas, Chillicothe
- William E. Dreyer, ’60, San Antonio, Texas
- John R. Gill, ’79, Kansas City
- Eileen L. Houston-Stewart, ’79, Atlanta
- Burnell Landers, ’60, Kearney
- Ollie Malone, Jr., ’75, Coppell, Texas
- James W. McCrossen, Overland Park, Kan.
- James K. Pierce, ’66, Lake Jackson, Texas
- W. Edward Place, ’82, Kansas City
- Fred H. Pryor, ’56, Kansas City
- Linda J. Roos, ’68, St. Louis
- Dianne C. Shumaker, ’66, Overland Park, Kan.
- Joy L. Steincross, Kansas City
- William E. Turnage, ’47, Jacksonville, Fla.
- John F. White, ’67, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
- Thomas R. Willard, ’76, Mission Hills, Kan.