Jewell offers generous aid and a personalized financing package to make college more affordable.
Tuition and Fees
Through donor support and generous financial aid packages, we strive to make the Jewell experience affordable for all. You'll find significant discounts from the prices listed, and we work with every family on a funding plan.
$44,330 Direct cost in 2018-2019
$22,855 Average Jewell gift aid in 2018-2019
$21,475 Average direct cost of a Jewell education per year after Jewell gift aid is provided
Jewell is more affordable than you might think, and we have a Four-Year Graduation Guarantee!
Did you know...
- 99% of first-time undergraduates receive financial aid.
- 80% of first-time undergraduates receive an academic scholarship.
- 60% of first-time undergraduates receive an athletic or talent-based scholarship.
All-Inclusive Tuition and Fees!
- 12-18 credit hours per semester (fall and spring)
- Free Internet access (wired and wireless)
- Free laundry facilities
- Free tickets to Harriman-Jewell Series performing arts events
- Free fitness facilities
- Free admittance to all Jewell athletic events
- Free health services
Cost of Attendance
The undergraduate Cost of Attendance (COA) of William Jewell College includes expenses payable to the college, such as tuition, fees, room and board, and those expenses students might incur in an educational program that are not payable directly to the College. It is wise to consider all costs during the course of an academic year and be financially responsible.
|Room (double occupancy)*||*$5,640|
|Board (typical meal plan)||$4,580|
|Books and Supplies||$800|
|*Price varies based on residence hall assignment.|
|**The Total varies for BSN-Accelerated Track Nursing students, part-time students and for those approved to reside off-campus.|